Genetic, epigenetic and cancer stem cell research for central nervous system tumors, especially glioblastoma (glioblastoma stem-like cells) etc; Genetic comparison research for central nervous system tumors especially medulloblastoma, ganglioglioma etc.
Dr. Xu, Lixin was born and raised in Lanzhou, Gansu, China. He graduated with bachelor of clinical medicine and master of surgery (neurosurgery) from Lanzhou University. Then he applied for a doctoral position in Germany and received his doctorate in Neurosurgery after 4 years of study and research, supported by the scholarship of China Scholarship Council. He then started his neurosurgical residency in Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University since 2016.
2003—2008 M. B. of Clinical Medicine from Medical Faculty, Lanzhou University
2008—2011 M. Sc. of Surgery (Neurosurgery) from Medical Faculty, Lanzhou University
2011—2015 Ph. D. of Neurosurgery from Medical Faculty, University of Leipzig
2016—2019 Residency of Surgery (Neurosurgery) in Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University
2003—2006 Specialist training of Neurosurgery in Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University
2010: Qualification certificate of physician
2011: Physician’s practice license
2019: Certificate of resident standardized training of Surgery (Neurosurgery) Phase I
2020: University lecturer qualification (“Venia legendi”)
Awards & Honors
Third Prize of the 2nd China-INI Seminar of Neurosurgical Video Demonstration (2019)
Since 2014: Member of Chinese Medical Association in Germany
Since 2017: Editorial board of EC Neurology
Since 2018: Member of Medical Society of Western Returned Scholars Association
Since 2018: Young editorial board of Chinese Journal of General Practice
Research & Publications
1. X. Huang, H. Zhou, R. Jiao, H. Liu, C. Qin, L. Xu, Y. Chen, Supramolecular Chemotherapy: Host-Guest Complexes of Heptaplatin-Cucurbituril toward Colorectal Normal and Tumor Cells. Langmuir. 2021.
2. M. Wallenborn, L.X. Xu, H. Kirsten, L. Rohani, D. Rudolf, P. Ahnert, C. Schmidt, R.M. Schulz, M. Richter, W. Krupp, W. Mueller, A.A. Johnson, J. Meixensberger, H. Holland, Molecular analyses of glioblastoma stem-like cells and glioblastoma tissue. PLoS One. 15 (7), 2020, e0234986.
3. L.X. Xu, H. Holland, H. Kirsten, P. Ahnert, W. Krupp, M. Bauer, R. Schober, W. Mueller, D. Fritzsch, J. Meixensberger, R. Koschny, Three gangliogliomas: Results of GTG-banding, SKY, genome-wide high resolution SNP-array, gene expression and review of the literature. Neuropathology. 35 (2), 2015, 148-157.
4. R. Koschny, W. Krupp, L.X. Xu, W.C. Mueller, M. Bauer, P. Sinn, M. Keller, T. Koschny, H. Walczak, T. Bruckner, T.M. Ganten, H. Holland, WHO grade related expression of TRAIL-receptors and apoptosis regulators in meningioma. Pathol Res Pract. 211 (2), 2015, 109-116.
5. R. Koschny, C. Boehm, M.R. Sprick, T.L. Haas, H. Holland, L.X. Xu, W. Krupp, W.C. Mueller, M. Bauer, T. Koschny, M. Keller, P. Sinn, J. Meixensberger, H. Walczak, T.M. Ganten, Bortezomib sensitizes primary meningioma cells to TRAIL-induced apoptosis by enhancing formation of the death-inducing signaling complex. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 73 (11), 2014, 1034-1046.
6. H. Holland, L.X. Xu, P. Ahnert, H. Kirsten, R. Koschny, M. Bauer, R. Schober, J. Meixensberger, W. Krupp, Comprehensive high-resolution genomic profiling and cytogenetics of two pediatric and one adult medulloblastoma. Pathol Res Pract. 209 (9), 2013, 541-547.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.