Focus on basic and clinical research related to ischemic cerebral disease, such as carotid artery stenosis and intracranial artery stenosis.
Dr. Wang, Tao was born and grew up in Deyang City, Sichuan Province. In 2017, he completed his eight-year program of clinical medicine in Peking Union Medical College (PUMC), medical school of Tsinghua University and obtained his M.D. degree. He is now the fourth-year resident in Department of Neurosurgery, Xuanwu Hospital.
2007—2017 M.D. Clinical Medicine, Peking Union Medical College
2017—2019 Residency of Neurosurgery, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University
2019—present Specialist training of Neurosurgery in Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University
2017: Physician’s practice license
2019: Certificate of resident standardized training of Surgery (Neurosurgery) Phase I
Research & Publications
1. Wang T#, Luo J#, Wang X, Yang K, Jadhav V, Gao P, Ma Y, Zhao N, Jiao L. Endovascular Therapy Versus Medical Treatment for Symptomatic Intracranial Artery Stenosis. Stroke. 2021 Jan;52(2):e53-e54. doi: 10.1161/STROKEAHA.120.032988. Epub 2021 Jan 25. PMID: 33493068.
2. Wang T#, Luo J#, Wang X, Yang K, Jadhav V, Gao P, Ma Y, Zhao N, Jiao L. Endovascular therapy versus medical treatment for symptomatic intracranial artery stenosis. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2020 Aug 11;8(8):CD013267. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD013267.pub2. PMID: 32789891; PMCID: PMC7437396.
3. Yang B#, Wang T#, Chen J, Chen Y, Wang Y, Gao P, Li G, Chen F, Li L, Wang Z, Zhang H, Song H, Ma Q, Jiao L. Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the process and outcome of thrombectomy for acute ischemic stroke. J Neurointerv Surg. 2020 Jul;12(7):664-668. doi: 10.1136/neurintsurg-2020-016177. Epub 2020 May 25. PMID: 32451358; PMCID: PMC7276247.
4. Wang T, Xu Y, Wang N, Qi M, Cheng W, Qu X. Effect of Remote Ischemic Conditioning in Patients With Takotsubo Syndrome After Acute Stroke: Study Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial. Front Neurol. 2020 Apr 28;11:286. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2020.00286. PMID: 32425872; PMCID: PMC7212382.
5. Yang B#, Ma Y#, Wang T#, Chen Y, Wang Y, Zhao Z, Chen D, Wang J, Xu X, Luo T, Hua Y, Ling F, Qureshi AI, Hong B, Jiao L; RECAS Trial Investigators. Carotid Endarterectomy and Stenting in a Chinese Population: Safety Outcome of the Revascularization of Extracranial Carotid Artery Stenosis Trial. Transl Stroke Res. 2021 Apr;12(2):239-247. doi: 10.1007/s12975-020-00835-8. Epub 2020 Jul 19. PMID: 32686047.
Beijing Municipal Administration of Hospitals Incubating Program (PX2020034).
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.