Vice Chairman, Department of Neurosurgery
Associate Professor of Neurosurgery
Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon
Clinical Expertise: Schwannoma
Peripheral nerve regeneration
Dr. Liang, Jiantao was born in Jiexiu City, Shanxi Province, and completed his primary to senior high school studies in Jiexiu City, Shanxi Province. From 1992.09 to 2009.07, he successfully completed undergraduate to doctoral studies at Shanxi medical university and Capital Medical University， respectively, and obtained his M.D. and Ph.D. Dr. Liang completed his clinical training, micro neurosurgery training, and entered the neurosurgery department of Xuanwu Hospital in 2006.09. His team focus on diagnosis and treatment of skull base tumor as well as cranial nerve disease. He is married and has a son and a daughter.
1992—1997 Bachelor, Shanxi Medical University
2000—2003 M.A. Neurosurgery, Shanxi Medical University
2006—2009 M.D., Ph.D. Neurosurgery, Capital Medical University
2000—2005 Residency of Neurosurgery, Shanxi Medical University
2006—2012 Specialist training of Neurosurgery in Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University
Visting Scholar in Hanover Interventional Neuroscience Institute (Hannover-INI, Professor Majid Samii) in 2017
Physician’s practice license in 2006
University associate professor qualification in 2014
Certificate of Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon in 2017
1. Member of nerve repair Committee of Chinese Medical Association(2019-2023)
2. Member of skull base committee of Beijing Medical Association
Research & Publications
1. Song G, Bai XS, Wu XL, Zhang XY, Cheng Y, Wei PH, Bao YH, Liang JT. Facial Nerve Length Influence on Vestibular Schwannoma Microsurgery Outcomes. World Neurosurg. Accepted Date: 4 March 2021.
2. Wu XL, Song G , Wang X, Li MC, Chen G, Guo HC, Bao YH, Liang JT. Comparison of surgical outcomes in cystic and solid vestibular schwannomas: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Neurosurg Rev. Accepted: 21 September 2020(Online)
3. Wu XL, Li MJ, Zhang ZP, Li XT, Di ML, Song G, Wang X, Li MC, Kong F, Liang JT. Reliability of preoperative prediction of the location of the facial nerve using diffusiontensor imaging-fibre tracking in vestibular schwannoma: a systematic review and meta-analysis. World Neurosurg.2021,146: 351-361
4. Jiang LD, Qi M, Ye M, Li M，Bao YH, Liang JT. Recurrent secondary trigeminal neuralgia caused by obliterated tentorial dural arteriovenous fistula cured with surgical resection: case report and literature review. World Neurosurg:121: 243-248.
5. Liang JT, Huo LR, Bao YH, Wang ZY, Ling F*. Cerebral vasculopathy in a Chinese family within neurofibromatosis type I mutation. Neurosci Bull, 2013, 29 (6):708-714.
《Trigeminal neuralgia 》Chief translator
Beijing Medical Authority’s “Sailing” Plan (XMLX201821).
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.