Clinical Expertise: Glioma,Meningioma
1993—1999 Bachelor, English Medicine, China Medical University, China
2003—2008 M.D., Neurosurgery, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, and Peking Union Medical College (CAMS & PUMC) , Beijing, China. Advisor: Prof. Wang, Renzhi
M.D.: Microscopic and Endoscopic Anatomy Study of Extended Transsphenoidal Approach and Clinical Application.
2008—2010 Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Neurosurgery, Xuanwu Hospital Capital University, Advisor: Prof. Ling, Feng
Thesis: The Perforating Branches of the Tip Area of the Basilar Artery and Endoscopic Endonasal Approach to the Supra Sellar Region: an Anatomic Study
Awards & Honors
2005, Outstanding graduate students
2008, Outstanding graduate students
2013, Excellent teacher
2000, Member, Chinese Medical Association
2008, Member, Chinese Congress of Neurological Surgeons
Research & Publications
1. Wei yukui, Wang renzhi, Zhang bo. Multiple endocrine neoplasia 1.Journal of Neurosurgery and Mental Health. 2004, 4(2):83-85.
2. Wei yukui, Wang renzhi, Zhang bo. Pituitary apoplexy. Journal of Neurosurgery and Mental Health. 2004, 4(3):165-167.
3. Wei yuKui, Yao yong, Liu fuyi，Wang renzhi. Diagnosis and treatment for the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion after transsphenoidal resection of pituitary adenoma. Chinese Journal of Neuromedicine. 2008, 7(1):68-69.
4. Wei yukui, Kang jun, Wang renzhi, Yao yong, Zhao bing, Wang qu, Li guilin, Ma wenbin, Yang yi, Ren zuyuan, Su changbao. The Microscopic and Endoscopic Cavernous Internal Carotid Artery Study via the Extended Transsphenoidal Approach :An Anatomy Study. Chinese Journal of Minimally Invasive Neurosurgery.2008, 13(2):64-67.
5. Wei yukui, Yao yong, Wang renzhi, Kang jun, Zhang zhiping, Ling feng. The Microscopic Anatomy Study of The Vessles Associated With Transnasal Sphenoidal Approach. Journal of Neurosurgery and Mental Health. 2009, 9(5):393-395.
1. <Surgery for Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders>.The 41th chapter
2. <Youmans Neurological Surgery>.The 5th ed. The 283th chapter
3. <Management of Pituitary Tumors The Clinician’s Practical Guide>.The 2nd ed. The 24th chapter
4. <Color Atlas for the Surgical Treatment of Pituitary Adenomas>
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.