Director, Skull Base and Brain Tumor Center
Professor of Neurosurgery
Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon
Clinical Expertise: Schwannoma,Meningioma
Skull base tumor
Prof. Bao, Yuhai was born in Songxi county, Nanping City, Fujian Province, and completed his primary to senior high school studies in Songxi county, Fujian Province. From 1979.09 to 1984.07. Prof. Bao completed his clinical training, micro neurosurgery training in the first affiliated hospital of Xinjiang Medical University. His team focus on diagnosis and treatment of skull base tumor as well as cranial nerve disease. He is married and has a son.
1979—1984 Bachelor, Fujian Medical University
1984—2006 Department of neurosurgery in the first affiliated hospital of Xinjiang Medical University
2006 Department of neurosurgery in Xuanwu hospital, Capital Medical University
Visting Scholar in University Vienna, Austria in 1997.01-03
Visting Scholar in Hanover Interventional Neuroscience Institute (Hannover-INI, Professor Majid Samii) in 2006.10-2007.01
Physician’s practice license in 1999
Certificate of Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon in 2001.
1. Member of Skull- base surgery committee, The World Federation of Neurosurgical Society(WFNS)
2. Member of Cerebralvascular diseases and therapy committee, The World Federation of Neurosurgical Society(WFNS)
Research & Publications
1. Wei PH,QI ZG, Chen G, Li MC, Liang JT, Guo HC, Bao YH，Hao Q. Identification of cranial nerves around trigeminal schwannomas using diffusion tensor tractography: a technical note and report of 3 cases. Acta Neurochir(Wien), 2016,158(3): 429-435.doi:10.1007/s00701 -015-2680-5.
2. Wei PH,QI ZG, Chen G, Hu P, Li MC, Liang JT, Guo HC, Ling F, Bao YH. Identification of cranial nerves near large vestibular schwannomas using superselective diffusion tensor tractography: experience with 23 cases. Acta Neurochir (Wien), 2015, 157(7): 1239-49. doi: 10.1007/s00701-015-2431-7.
3. Hu P, Liang J, Bao Y, Li M, Ling F. The Pterional Transsylvian Transtentorial Approach to Ventrolateral Pontine Cavernomas: Indications and Techniques.World Neurosurg.2014,82(6):1276-1282.
4. Liang JT, Huo LR, Bao YH, Wang ZY, Ling F. Cerebral vasculo -pathy in a Chinese family with neurofibromatosis type I mutation. Neurosci Bull. 2013. 29 (6):708-14.
5. Liang JT, Huo LR, Bao YH, Zhang HQ, Wang ZY, Ling F. Intracranial aneurysms in adolescents. Childs Nerv Syst. 2011; 27 (7):1101-1107.
6. Liang JT, Bao YH, Zhang HQ, Huo LR, Wang ZY, Ling F. Management and prognosis of symptomatic patients with intramedullary spinal cord cavernoma. J Neurosurgery Spine. 2011; 15 (4):447-456.
7. Liang JT, Bao YH, Zhang HQ, Wrede K H, Zhi XL, Li M, Ling F. The clinical features and treatment of pediatric intracranial aneurysm. Childs Nerv Syst. 2009; 25: 317-324.
8. Gao P, Chen ZQ, Bao YH, Jiao LQ, Ling F. Correlation between carotid intraplaque hemorrhage and clinical symptoms: systematic review of observational studies. Stroke. 2007 Aug;38(8):2382-90.
9. Ling F, Li TL, Bao YH, Zhang HQ, Wang D. Chinese Experience in Endovascular Management of Spinal Cord Vascular Malformations. Interventional Neuroradiology, 1999; 5: 109-126
10. Bao YH, Ling F. Classification and Therapeutic Modalities of Spinal Vascular Malformations in 80 Patients. Neurosurgery, 1997; 40: 75
《Microneurosurgery》vice chief translator
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.