Basic & clinical research of cerebrovascular diseases and spinal vascular diseases, such as cerebral & spinal arteriovenous malformation, Aneurysm, Spinal arteriovenous fistula, Dural arteriovenous fistula; Genetic research of cerebral and spinal vascular malformation.
Dr. Li, Jingwei was born in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province, and completed his primary to senior high school studies in there. From 2008.09 to 2019.07, he successfully completed undergraduate to doctoral studies at Capital Medical University, and obtained his M.D. and Ph.D. degree (Recommended exemption Graduate). In 2019.08, Dr. Li entered the neurosurgery department of Xuanwu Hospital, and taking his specialist training in neurosurgery. He focuses on diagnosis and treatment of intracranial aneurysms as well as cerebrospinal arteriovenous malformations. He is married and has a daughter.
2008—2019 Bachelor, M.D. and Ph.D. Neurosurgery, Capital Medical University
2019 Residency of Neurosurgery, Specialist training of Neurosurgery, Xuanwu Hospital, Capital Medical University
2013 Physician’s practice license
2016 Certificate of resident standardized training of Surgery (Neurosurgery) Phase I
Awards & Honors
First place of the 2019 Global Microvascular anastomosis Competition (2019)
First prize of microvascular anastomosis Competition in the 3rd Neurosurgery Specialist Knowledge and Skill Competition (2020)
Research & Publications
1. Hong T, Yan Y, Li J, Radovanovic I, Ma X, Shao Y, et al: High prevalence of KRAS/BRAF somatic mutations in brain and spinal cord arteriovenous malformations. Brain, Jan 1;142(1):23-34, 2019
2. Li J, Zeng G, Zhi X, Bian L, Yang F, Du J, et al: Pediatric perimedullary arteriovenous fistula: clinical features and endovascular treatments. J Neurointerv Surg, 2018 [Epub ahead of print] doi: 10.1136/neurintsurg-2018-014184
3. Li J, Du S, Sun L, Shang F, Zhang H, Li G: Hybrid Operation of a Ruptured Aneurysm Associated with a Developmental Venous Anomaly. World Neurosurg 120:63-65, 2018
4. Li J, Gao Z, Zhi X, Du J, Zhang H, Ling F: Clipping of a Pediatric Pial Arteriovenous Fistula Located at Basilar Artery Tip Using a Hybrid Trapping-Evacuation Technique. World Neurosurg 117:292-297, 2018
5. Li J, Li G, Bian L, Hong T, Yu J, Zhang H, et al: Concomitant Lumbosacral Perimedullary Arteriovenous Fistula and Spinal Dural Arteriovenous Fistula. World Neurosurg 105:1041.e1047-1041.e1014, 2017
6. Li J, Ren J, Du S, Ling F, Li G, Zhang H: Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas at the Petrous Apex. World Neurosurg 119:e968-e976, 2018
7. Li J, Du S, Ling F, Zhang H, Li G: Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas at the Petrous Apex with Pial Arterial Supplies. World Neurosurg 118:e543-e549, 2018
8. Cui D, Li J, Zeng G, Zhi X, Du J: A congenital external carotid artery-external jugular vein arteriovenous fistula was successfully treated by coil embolization (case report and literature review). Childs Nerv Syst 33:1583-1587, 2017
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.