Fundamental study on intractable epilepsy.
Dr. Chen was born in Beijing and grown up in Beijing, and was graduated from Capital Medical University. He hasbeen to Australia, German, and Indonesia for medical training.
PhD, Capital Medical University (2017)
Xuanwu Hospital CCMU/ neurosurgery (2017)
Xuanwu Hospital CCMU/ neurosurgery (2018)
Chinese Board of Surgery / Surgery (2012)
Awards & Honors
1. First prize in English speech in Xuanwu Hospital (2020)
2. First prize in Medical video competition in Xuanwu Hospital (2020)
3. Second prize in Surgical technique competition in Xuanwu Hospital (2019)
4. Second prize in English speech in Capital Medical University (2014)
5. Second prize in National clinical technique competition (2012)
Research & Publications
1. Presurgical Thalamus and Brainstem Shifts Predict Distal Motor Function Recovery After Anatomic Hemispherectomy.
2. Asymmetry of Cerebral Peduncles for Predicting Motor Function Restoration in Young Patients Before Hemispherectomy.
3. Treatment for patients with recurrent intractable epilepsy after primary hemispherectomy.
4. Detection of EBV and HHV6 in the Brain Tissue of Patients with Rasmussen's Encephalitis.
5. Clinical outcomes and prognostic factors in patients with spinal dural arteriovenous fistulas: a prospective cohort study in two Chinese centres.
6.Timing and type of hemispherectomy for Rasmussen's encephalitis: Analysis of 45 patients.
7. Expression of human cytomegalovirus components in the brain tissues of patients with Rasmussen's encephalitis.
8.Elevated expression of human papillomavirus antigen in brain tissue of patients with Rasmussen's encephalitis.
9.Risk factors associated with in-hospital serious adverse events after stenting of severe symptomatic intracranial stenosis.
10.Stereo-crossed ablation guided by stereoelectroencephalography for epilepsy: comprehensive coagulations via a network of multi-electrodes.
A single copy of these materials may be reprinted for noncommercial personal use only. "China-INI," "chinaini.org" are trademarks of China International Neuroscience Institute.
© 2008-2021 China International Neuroscience Institute (China-INI). All rights reserved.